Monday 19 May 2014

My Holiday Wishlist!

Hello Lovelies!
 
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend in the sun! I had a pretty chilled one as I've been nursing a cold for the past week. But I still made sure I spent as much time as possible in the garden on a sun lounger. The family decided to have a BBQ yesterday which was lovely. The men attended to the Barbie making plenty of burgers, ribs, sausages and corn on the cob for everyone. Have you noticed how men always gravitate towards the BBQ? It's like they mark it as their territory and it's a 'no women allowed zone'. Although we weren't complaining as me, mum, and the cat lounged around in the garden, occasionally topping up our wine glasses and gossiping away.
 
Any who, as we are having such great weather lately, it got me to think of everyone gearing up for their summer hols, myself included. So I thought I would make a little wish list combined with a mix of summer wants and essentials!
 
 
 
 
 
  • Mint Green Playsuit-New Look-£27.99- I'm absolutely loving this colour at the moment. it looks lovely with a tan so makes the perfect holiday colour!
 
  • Models Own Tan Collection- £5.00 per colour.- I was SO excited to hear that Models Own were releasing a range specifically designed colours to naturally enhance a tan. these gorgeous neon-pastel shades will really highlight and compliment your holiday tan!
 
  • L'Oreal Anti-Redness Nude Magique- £9.99 Boots- I think we are all familiar with the fried tomato appearance of our faces after a day on the beach. Not a good look for a night out. I have been using L'Oreal Nude Magique BB cream bare skin beautifier, and so far I am really impressed with it. So I definitely want to purchase the anti-redness version for a bit of a glow in the evening.
 
  • Jelly Sandals- £22.00 OFFICE- Who remembers these?! Without even slightly exaggerating, I used to go everywhere in my jelly sandals as a child. Mum even had a hard job getting me to take them off for bedtime! I was delighted to see they have come back with an adult version, and definitely want to get a pair of these for my hols.
 
  • Kimono BANK fashion- £25.00- I'm a big fan of the Kimono trend at the moment. I  love a good floral pattern. so when i saw this floral Kimono I knew it had to be a holiday essential!
 
  • Missguided- Rumika Rose Print Playsuit- £24.99- This is SUCH a cute summery playsuit. You could wear it day or night by jazzing it up with some accessories.  
 
  • Jean Paul Gaultier- Classique Summer Perfume-£40.00- I've been on the hunt for a Summer perfume. I love the mermaid packaging on this and the scent is so fresh and fruity. Perfect Summer scent!
 
  • Magicool- £3.99 Superdrug- I love this stuff. I never go on holiday without it. In scorching temperatures, when a bottle of water just won't do it. Spray some of this on your face and body and you will instantly feel alot cooler and more comfortable.
 
  • Moroccan Oil Hair Masque- 31.85 feel unique- As like most people. I love the Moroccan oil brand. I use the oil on my hair before and after washing and the difference is amazing. I have quite dry ends anyway and this does wonders for them. But I find my hair becomes even more dry on holiday from a mixture of the sun, sea and chlorine in the pool so I really want to try the masque to take away with me to keep my hair nourished and hydrated.
 
What would be on your Wishlist this Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment