Thursday 17 January 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Hi Ladies,



I was recently nominated by the gorgeous Laura from Shimmer Of Pink for which I'm very grateful, its such a nice feeling being nominated by fellow bloggers :) Check out her fab blog here!

The rules:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
  2. Share 7 random facts about you.
  3. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers who are new to blogging and who you feel deserve to be nominated.
  4. Let them know that you've nominated them.
  5. Add the versatile blogger award pic to your post.

7 random facts about me:

  1. I talk in my sleep fairly often.
  2. I HATE ice-cream.
  3. My mum is my hero.
  4. Michael Mcintyre is my favourite comedian.
  5. I can lift one eyebrow on it's own.
  6. Lions are my fave wild animal, I think they are beautiful!
  7. I dip my oreos in peanut butter. (if you haven't tried it you're missing out!!)
My nominees:

Nicola from Only On A Sunday.
Lauren from Heroine In Heels
Sally from Sally Tangle

Thanks again Laura! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment